Handmade, Sustainable and Recycled Australian Timber Cabinets and Tables: What Makes Them a Popular Choice?April 28th, 2017
Today, homeowners are on the lookout constantly for quality furnishings for their homes that are made with eco-friendly materials. As a result of this search, many have discovered handmade cabinets and tables containing sustainable and recycled Australian timber that fit part of their needs for this type of home furnishings. You may wish to follow their lead and enjoy the benefits of this type of furniture in your own home. We are here to explain why these items are such a popular and an ideal choice for any house in Australia.
Custom Built According to Your Specifications
When you turn to this type of handmade furniture, the first advantage is that each piece is custom built according to your specifications for both size and design. You can determine the dimensions, style and finish that fit your needs in the ideal manner. On top of all this, you also can select the types of hinges, handles and decorative details that you prefer on your cabinets and tables.
Using Sustainable or Recycled Timber Saves Old-Growth Forests
You can feel pride about turning to recycled and sustainable timber for your tables and cabinets since this action helps to save the old-growth forests here in this country. Sustainably harvested Australian hardwoods should be approved by the Forestry Stewardship Council or FSC and include such species as Messamate, Tasmanian Oak or Alpine Ash. Recycled timber comes from construction timber, flooring, old furniture, crates, and industrial and commercial sources.
Includes Traditional Joinery Methods
Handmade cabinets and tables that contain sustainable and recycled Australian timber include traditional joinery methods, and this means no staples, screws or nails except when necessary to attach handles and hinges to the tables and cabinets.
A Wide Variety of Choices in These Cabinets and Tables
Choose from such items as the following for your needs:
• Chest of drawers
• Bedside tables
• Sofa tables
• Dining tables
• Hall tables
• Your unique design for a cabinet or table
Another reason that these handmade cabinets and tables of recycled and sustainable Australian timber are the popular choice for homeowners is the fact that they come with a long-term guarantee. The reason for this is that these pieces can last for 20 years or more without falling apart or deteriorating prematurely.
For further details about why you should choose handmade sustainable and recycled Australian timber cabinets and tables for your house, consult with Wenborn Wood. We create high-quality furniture that is attractive, functional and kind to the planet.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Shipping Overseas
- Benefits of Recycling
- Custom Timber Cabinets and Joinery: Benefits of Using Recycled Australian Timber
- 5 Advantages of Handmade Beds versus Factory Made Beds
- Handmade, Sustainable and Recycled Australian Timber Cabinets and Tables: What Makes Them a Popular Choice?
- Save on Furniture Cost and Save the Environment by Using Recycled Timber
- Different Qualities of Alpine Ash, Tasmanian Oak, and Messamate Australian Hardwood
- What Is FSC Sustainable Timber and Why Should This Be Used in Furniture Making?
- The Impact of Using Solar Power and Sustainable Eco-Friendly Products in Furniture Making
- Custom Furniture Making: What are the Benefits of Using Recycled Australian Hardwood?